Montag, 1. Juni 2015

Me-Made-May'15

Dear sewists,

I cannot believe that Me-Made-May is already over!
MMMay15 Day 18
Robe Sureau, Deer+Doe, Liberty Tana Lawn Tiny Dancers
MMM5 Day19
Burda wrap blouse 8497 and Colette Beignet skirt



















This was my second participation. Last year, I took part at Pinterest but realized at the end that the communication took part mainly at flickr. So I participated at flickr this year and it was such a fun to see everybody's outfits and "hang out together" by commenting.
MMM15 Day 22 Theme: animals
Archer Shirt vers. B, Liberty tana lawn Kusmaul,:
overall little ponies.

MMMay15 Day21
La Sylphide Dress, Papercut Patterns,
Liberty Tana Lawn
MMMay15 Day23
Meissa Blouse, Papercut Patterns
Taking the pictures was the most difficult part. The weather this may was quite bad and cold so that after the half of the month it got a little tough finding a nice outfit in the morning.
MMMay15 Day27
Emery Dress Liberty Tana Lawn.
MMM15 Day 24
Peter and the Wolf Pants, Rebecca Cardigan,
After five hours of a bus trip.
MMMay15 Day26
Papercut Peter and the Wolf Pants, linnen, Petrouchka top, linnen jersey, Rebecca Cardi, Kidsilk Haze, and underwear.
MMM15 Day28
Repeat dress Garçonne K051, viscose jersey
I was some days on travel where it was even more difficult to take the photos.
MMMay15 Day 29
Theme: your town. Picture of my back garden, view out of the kitchen window.
Lady Skater Dress.
MMMay15 Day 30
Flora Dress, BHL, Liberty Tana Lawn Forgetmenots and Myrna cardigan, Andi Satterlund.
Day 31 you will see at my next post.

The number of the flickr group was much lower than last year and I realised only yesterday, that the most of the MMMay pictures had been posted on instagram! Nevertheless I don't mind, because the group at flickr was such a nice, kind and supporting group.

I am very grateful having had the opportunity to participate at such a wonderful worldwide group of  sewists! Thank you, Zoe, for giving us the platform for this assembly!

Maybe see you at Me-Made-May'16?
SaSa

6 Kommentare:

  1. It was so nice to 'meet' you this year at Me-Made-May! I love your style and learned about some new-to-me patterns from you. Your beautiful dresses helped me realize how few dresses I've made.... and should make more. Your handmade wardrobe is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more through your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I loved to meet you, too! Dresses are just so easy, you put them on and are dressed. I think that is why I like dresses so much. I have, however, seen that I have or to sew or to knit some cardigans going with! I liked your seperates a lot. They have advantages, too, because you can combine them what keeps them interesting!

      Löschen
  2. Liebe SaSa,
    ich mag deine Outfits sehr - besonders deine Kleider haben es mir sehr angetan!
    Die Aktion war wirklich toll; der so positive Austausch mit den anderen Teilnehmerinnen hat mich sehr begeistert! Und ich freue mich, dass ich durch den MeMadeMay auf deinen Blog aufmerksam geworden bin :-)
    Schöne Grüße
    Christiane

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, Christiane! Mir hat der MMMay auch großen Spaß gemacht! Ich freue mich auch, Dich dabei kennengelernt zu haben! Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen
  3. Richtig klasse finde ich deine Oufits! Richtig schön! ich hoffe du findest in Zukunft die Zeit weiter so viel zu bloggen, ich würde mich darüber wirklich freuen! :) Dass die Flickr Gruppe klein ist ist mir auch aufgefallen, aber so hatte man so ne feste Gruppe was auch echt schön war. Ich habe mich jeden Tag über deine supernetten Kommentare gefreut und darauf gewartet endlich das neue Tagesoutfit von dir bewundern zu können :) Danke für's Teilen und Inspirieren! :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Katharina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, liebe Katharina, mir ging es genauso! Mit dem Bloggen, das werden wir sehen. Ich habe in letzter Zeit nicht so viel genäht, aber über die alten Sachen kann ich ja auch schreiben ;) liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
I appreciate all of your comments, thank you so much for stopping by!
J’apprécie beaucoup recevoir vos commentaires!
Îmi place foarte mult a obtine un comentariu de la tine!