Dienstag, 7. April 2015

Me-Made-May '15

Leider war es auf diesem Blog sehr still. Hoffentlich wird sich das jetzt ändern.

Der Me-Made-May'14 hat mir unerwartet großen Spaß gemacht, und so möchte ich auch dieses Jahr am von Zoe organisierten Me-Made-May'15 teilnehmen.

May 2014, I enjoyed very much taking part in Me-Made-May. It was a lot easier than I had previed. According to my mood, I just grabbed a selfmade garment out of my closet in the morning and my husband took a photo. I think, when I would have had a plan what to wear each day, it would have been much more difficult. Time passed so quickly, I couldn't believe when there was the last day of Me-Made-May'14It was such a fun being part of the mmmay14- community. 

I was surprised that I had no difficulty to find each day another selfmade item to wear. The photos told me that there were some of them, which were really me, but others, however, that had to go. 

I was gratefull for all the inspirational participants' photos and for Zoe's organisation!

This year, Zoe is organizing Me-Made-May15! 
'I, SaSa of http://paisleypirouette.blogspot.de, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade garment each day for the duration of May 2015.'
 
I'm looking forward to the month of may seeing all of you,
SaSa

2 Kommentare:

  1. Super, dass du auch dabei bist! Ich mache das erste Mal mit und bin schon ganz aufgeregt :D Das wird klasse! Bin gespannt was du so aus dem Schrank holst! :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Katharina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich freue mich auch drauf. Ich bin auch gespannt. Liebe Grüße, SaSa

      Löschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
I appreciate all of your comments, thank you so much for stopping by!
J’apprécie beaucoup recevoir vos commentaires!
Îmi place foarte mult a obtine un comentariu de la tine!